Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: If you were given...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member shuffar's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    163
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    a $200 AG gift certificate, what would you buy with it?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member annkirstin's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Definitely furniture for my girls!

  3. #3
    Wrinklie Alert
    Guest Wrinklie Alert's Avatar

    Post

    Furniture, clothes, accseories!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member shuffar's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    163
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would get:
    ?Flapper Costume
    ?Bennet
    ?Molly's Party Games
    ?Kit's Birthday Dress & Headband
    ?Kit's Winter Coat
    ?Kit's Beret and mittens
    ?Kit's Photography Set
    ?Kit's Reds Fan Outfit
    ?Kit's Beach PJs

    And that comes to $202.95, so I guess I'd have to spend 2.95 of my own cash, but it would be well worth it for that loot!

    If only...
    ::starts daydreaming of mysterious AG donation::

  5. #5
    Inactive Member annkirstin's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wish AG would do more of the gift certificate giveaway sweepstakes they used to do on their website! I remember that several years ago they had a $250 gift certificate sweepstakes. A couple people from the board won, but not me, unfortunately!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ksami's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    447
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You could do a lot with $200! I think I'd get:

    Samantha's Holiday Coat
    Nellie's Holiday Coat
    Penny (for the sleigh)
    Gingerbread House Kit

    I've always wanted to try that gingerbread kit but never actually bought it. In all, that comes up to $127. I'd probably spend the rest on books. I'd like to work some more on my historical book collection, which sadly tends to get pushed aside whenever something new comes out for my girls. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member shuffar's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    163
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I feel the same way about the books. I want to have all the Story Collections, World books and short stories and Mysteries for each doll, but I'm always like "I can get that at Barnes & Noble."

  8. #8
    Inactive Member annkirstin's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I forgot about the horse for the sleigh! I'd definitely want to get the horse. So then in addition I'd get Addy's table and chairs, Addy's bed, and a couple of the historical girl mystery books to round it out.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member ksami's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    447
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I always get the books at a local bookstore, too, unless I've got a little extra room in an AG order before I move up to the next s&h bracket. That's because, if the Barnes & Noble doesn't have the book you're looking for, they'll order it for you at no extra charge! Sure saves a ton on shipping!

    To Ann ~ It sounds like you bought the sleigh sans horse, too! I was hoping that, with all the Felicity reissues and such, they'd change Penny's bridle to be fully removable, like the Palomino's. But it doesn't look like it. [img]frown.gif[/img] So as soon as I've saved up the cash, I might as well go ahead and get her!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member MissMooMoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2005
    Posts
    451
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmmm. I would order Samantha's Trunk, and Steps High. That is more than $200, but not a whole lot. :-D.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •